day-to-day in my kitchen
Hello everyone, feel welcome to my blog and
feel free to ask questions, do your comments and also follow the blog. Please if you have any recipe you are not confident to make please send to me, I will love to cook that, make a video and post on the blog for you, and even teach you some tricks how to make it. Find here that cooking is not so hard. Enjoy :)

domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Betty Blue Bistro (portuguese & english)


  Domingo resolvemos sair pra almoçar com alguns amigos em rockingham beach.
 Nós fomos a um restaurante  chamado Betty Blue Bistro, de frente pra para o mar, um lugar simples, confortável e com garconetes adoraveis. 
 O atendimento do lugar foi muito agradavel e a comida espetacular!
 O meu pedido foi crumbed pork cutlet rib eye com  batatas e vegetais, estavam perfeitamente cozidos, mas o melhor de tudo foi o pedido do meu noivo, Fish & chips( tradicional dos australianos, batata frita com peixe a milanesa, ), gente foi a melhor descoberta, é muito raro encontrar um fishing chips perfeito, quando ele fez o comentário que estava ótimo não acreditei tive que provar, e eu com muito prazer falo que o foi o melhor fishing chips que em 5 anos morando na Australia.
 Fiquei tão feliz com o lugar e com a comida que resolvi essa semana postar pra vocês um video do lugar, aguardem o vídeo será postado essa semana.
 Para aqueles que moram por aqui fica a dica do melhor luagr para levar a sua familia comer uma boa comida e claro provar o que pra mim é o verdadeiro fishing chips!
 Para aqueles que estão longe, no vídeo que vou postar essa semana o chefe de cozinha do Betty blue bistro ira ensinar vocês passo a passo como se faz ! 














Fish&chips










Crumbed pork rib eye

Um super beijo aos meus queridos leitores :)



(English)

  Sunday we decided to go out for have lunch with some friends in Rockingham beach.
  We went to a restaurant called Betty Blue Bistro, facing to the sea, a simple place, comfortable with adorable waitresses.
  The care of the place was very nice and professional and the food was spectacular!
  My order was crumbed pork cutlet rib eye with wedge potatoes & vegetables, and it was perfectly cooked, plus the best of all was the order of my fiancé, Fishing chips (traditional Australian, French fries with fried fish), is very rare to find a perfect fishing chips around here, when my fiancé said its was great I could not believe I had to taste it, and I ll say with a great pleasure that fishing chips was the best  in 5 years living in Australia I ever had.
  I was so happy with the place and the food that I decided this week to post for you a video of the place, the video will be posted this week.
  For those who live here this is a great place to  take your family to eat good food and of course prove that what to me is the real fishing chips!
  For those who are not here, on the video I'll post this week, the chef of the Betty blue bistro will teach you step by step how to cook it.

Fish&chips

Crumbed pork cutlet rib eye





A big kiss to my dear readers :)





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário